Tomorrow's already 30th, and I should be glad it's finally payday but hey, actually I'm kind of missing May flying by so fast. Met 2 of my friends for dinner tonight- W and D are heading off to Europe in June, and had their briefing at Chinatown so I met them since my office is just round the corner.

They've signed up for a tour package, which is great logistically- saving them all the trouble planning their route, booking flights/hotels/train tickets etc, but personally tour packages are something I'd like to avoid tour packages at all costs; not something I would voluntarily sign up for, not unless I'm 58 and have osteoporosis...

I just think you ought to be a bit more hard-working, more spontaneous when you're younger, and try to experience stuff on your own while you still physically can, like how me and my sis (kind of) did when we visited Vienna and Prague last year. I must have started planning months ago and spent 87654323456789765419028 hours going through website after website, guidebook after guidebook, updating our itinerary in excel, booking our tickets etc... but.
It was worth it. 

Wien: land of countless Museums, unfriendly-looking but in-reality-really-helpful people...







Praha: the 'darling' of  Eastern Europe, place for the craziest stag parties...



 




Just thinking back about my past travel experiences bring a huge wave of nostalgia and wanderlust- really just makes me want to step out of my comfort zone and go somewhere exotic again. Maybe somewhere in July, a trip off UK? I don't know... 

But I need an adventure.