Sadly, this is not a post recapping my past travel adventures but rather a verbalisation of the current dilema I have. I'll be traveling to London for training (again) and have 2 days free. Decidedly i want to do something different from the usual- borough market, covent garden, hyde park...

Hyde park, taken in autumn/winter 1-2 years back
So i have been thinking about a short getaway from London. I've done paris and brighton already (will do back posts on this) and am saving stonehenge/bath for a trip with the bf so it boiled down to these 2 choices: 
Oxford/Straford-upon Avon/Cotswolds Vs. York/North York Moors/Whitby

Call me impulsive/disorganized but typically how I choose where I want to travel is this
1. brainstorm a few ideas, shortlist a few based on mentions on travel sites such as tripadvisor
2. Google search to find pictures for the name of these places
3. If the photos captivate me it's on my list.

And so I've already gotten to step 3 but am seriously veering towards the York side..

Oxford/Straford-upon Avon/Cotswolds


image credit to it's rightful owner

image credit to it's rightful owner

image credit to it's rightful owner

image credit to it's rightful owner

York/North York Moors/Whitby

image credit to it's rightful owner

image credit to it's rightful owner

image credit to it's rightful owner

image credit to it's rightful owner

So much to see, so little time! Urgh! Sometimes i wish my annual leave could last forever.